As a training provider we take our role seriously within the local business community.
We’ve spent more than 40 years building strong connections with employers, delivering industry-recognised training they require for their workforce at all levels of their organisation – from Apprenticeships to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses.
Training isn’t just important to any company, it is vital. Disengaged employees and a high turnover rate impact your business' productivity, level of innovation, and ultimately the bottom line.
The importance of employee training doesn't end with new workers. Manager training and development is equally important to workplace safety, productivity, and satisfaction.
Whether it’s an Apprentice kick-starting their career or a long-standing employee looking to remain a leader in their area of expertise, NLT Training Services has the training and support to deliver value to your organisation’s bottom line.
Speak to a member of our Business Development Team today and learn how we can enable you to address the training requirements of your organisation. We can even signpost you to available funding and help you source a suitable Apprentice.
The key benefits of training your workforce...
- Improves morale of employees - Training helps employees feel secure and more engaged in their job role giving greater job satisfaction and increasing morale which, in turn, decreases employee absenteeism and turnover of staff.
- Improved employee performance - A well trained employee will require less of supervision enabling greater productivity.
- Fewer accidents - Errors are less likely to occur if employees have the knowledge and skills required for doing a particular job.
- Improved employee efficiency - Employees acquire skills and efficiency during training and become an asset for the organisation.
- Increased productivity - Training improves efficiency, adherence to standards and productivity of employees. Well trained employees show both quantity and quality performance. There is less wastage of time, money and resources if employees are properly trained.
- Cost-effective - Retain or up-skill existing staff or people returning to work after a break, helping you tackle skill shortages within your business.
- Increased staff retention - Not only will you retain staff but you'll be seen as an attractive employer, helping you attract potential new recruits.