- You’d like to specialise in electrical work
- You don’t like to see sparks fly!
- You can follow techincal plans & drawings
- You get the importance of Health & Safety
- You are good at following rules & regulations
- You are interested in a varied career
The electrotechnical industry plays a key role in other industries - e.g. construction, engineering, manufacturing - and as an electrician you’ll use specialist skills to tackle a variety of projects, such as wiring new shopping centres and sports stadiums or installing CCTV systems.
A career in the electrotechnical industry will mean you’ll have the specialist skills in electrical installation and maintenance to become technically adept and versatile. You’ll have the ability to take on a variety of different roles including installation, maintenance and repair.
Level 3 - Advanced
Electrotechnical Industry Apprenticeship
So, what does the future hold?
It's always important to consider your future career opportunities and as a qualified Electrotechnical Apprentice you could see yourself working in industries such as: Domestic, Industrial, Leisure and Agricultural.
Your job role once you're qualified as a Level 3 Apprentice could be: Electrical Installation, Electrical Maintenance